You can help us achieve our goals and make a difference!
- Do you know interesting crafts related training courses from which we can learn from?
- Do you know craftsman or semi-industrial businesses willing to share their knowledge about their production processes with us?
- Do you know craftsman or semi-industrial businesses that are examples of good market driven businesses?
- Do you know craftsman or semi-industrial businesses that stand out for their innovative approach and products?
- Do you want to try out in first hand the training course we are developing and give us your feedback?
- Do you want to participate in our events on crafts modernisation and crafts apprenticeship?
- Do you want to help us disseminate this project and its outcomes?
What's in it for You
By joining our effort in anyway, you will:
- Have first access to our pilot of the Course on Innovation and Competitiveness in the Crafts and Semi-Industrial Activities.
- Get access in first hand to all the training materials of the Course on Innovation and Competitiveness in the Crafts and Semi-Industrial Activities, so you can use them in your organisation.
- Have privileged access to our events.
- Be able to disseminate your own initiatives, related to the crafts sectors, through our project's network.